Facility Management is an interdisciplinary field primarily devoted to the 24-Hour ON-CALL maintenance and care of commercial, residential and industrial institutions, such as homes, hospitals, restaurants, retail shops, hotels, office complexes, arenas, and landscapes.
Our team of experts consists of highly trained engineers, electricians, plumbers and HVAC professionals.
We use state of the art equipment while complying with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality certification.
We perform both preventive and corrective maintenance to the equipment at the property to ensure its quality, increase its life span, and in turn, its value.
Property Maintenance Services
Our Rotating Teams are available 24-hours, seven days a week, servicing the following and more:
- Maintenance of all Architectural, Civil and Decorative Works for interiors and exteriors.
- Maintenance of Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing Installations.
- Maintenance of Heating & Cooling Systems.
- Water Proofing.
- Survey of the Maintenance of Generators, Elevators, Low Current Systems and other specialized Equipment.
- Periodical Water Inspection and Monitoring.
- Landscaping Maintenance.
- Pest Control.
Property Management Process
A dedicated Manager will be assigned to the client’s premises to ensure the following:
- Survey and Coordination with External Maintenance Providers for Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Preparation of Quotations for Major Work Renovations at the property.
- Accounting Services.
- Attendance and preparation of the Annual General Assembly Meeting.
- Management of Common Area Employees and other Soft Services including Cleaning, Security and Janitorial services.
- Legal Services.
MEP and FIT OUT CONTRACTING
FIT-OUT Construction is the process of making interior spaces suitable for occupation. It is often used to refer to projects where the base construction is completed by the developer, and the final fit-out by the occupant.
Therefore, once the developer hands over the Shell and Core of the Project, the Switch Group team completes all work related to the tenant's own space which includes, but is not limited to:
- Raised floors and suspended ceilings.
- All MEP installations including the distribution of mechanical and electrical services.
- Installation of flooring, false ceilings, paint and final finishes.
- Manufacture and installation of Curtains and Blinds.
- Installation of partitions and glass.
- Installation of specialist facilities in meeting rooms, board rooms conference rooms and so on.
- Fitting out reception areas.
- Installation of specialist lighting.
- Installation of Low Currents Systems such as CCTV, Video Phone, etc...
- Fit out of kitchen areas.
- Manufacture and installation of furniture.
Due to increased demand, Switch Group evolved the FIT-OUT Contracting Department to include an Architectural Design arm.
Today, our team is not only involved at the later stages of fit outs and execution, but present with our Client from the inception of the Project.
Our team of accomplished Architects works hand-in-hand with you to fulfill the dream of creation from START to FINISH.
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Perimeter Protection Plan is designed to keep your Commercial, Residential and Industrial Premises Pest-Free.
Our team will prepare Periodical Inspection Reports with photographic evidence and recommendations on how to continually improve your protection against all kinds of pests including crawling and flying insects.
Finally, enjoy unlimited FREE Call-Backs with our Annual Maintenance Plan as an attestation to our quality of work.
MosquitoNix ® AUTOMATED INSECT MISTING SYSTEMS
You’ve tried the sprays, lotions, candles, torches and propane devices but nothing really solves the problem- MosquitoNix will. The idea is simple, and best of all, it works.
We install a customized nozzle system that mists the perimeter of your home, yard or outdoor landscape with a pyrethrum-based solution. The fully automated system mists 2 to 4 times per day for an interval of only 30 to 45 seconds. This mist is made of a pyrethrum based solution, derived from the chrysanthemum flower that has been used to control insects for more than 60 years.
The system is guaranteed to help protect you and your family by eliminating the flying insects population in your yard.
The result - No more Mosquitos. Period®
ALL GONE. FOR GOOD.
- Black Flies
We are living in the world of limited energy resources. The need to find an alternative energy resource has pointed science in the direction of renewable energy. In line with this trend, Switch Group has established a department specialized in the trading of products that run on reproductive or renewable energy. Our products range from solar to wind power equipment which can light up your gardens as well as your public streets all day, all night. In addition, we supply specialized poly- and mono-crystalline solar energy panels which can customized to fit your requirements.
Some of the Advantages of Photo Voltaic Street Lighting:
- No More Power Bills!
- No ducting & cabling!
- Little or no maintenance requirements!
- Environmentally Friendly!
We supply a wide variety of essential building materials ranging from cement and steel to tiles, mixers, and interior building materials. We source a range of products to suit our clients' needs and preference at an affordable price.